The 20 Faces of Change Awards Selection Committee was comprised of 10 individuals with substantial knowledge of Ontario’s health care landscape from varying professional and personal experiences.
- Judith John, Patient Specialist
- Jodeme Goldhar, Lead, Health System Integration for Complex Populations and Primary Care, Toronto Central CCAC
- Nadine Henningsen, CEO, Canadian Home Care Association
- Deborah Simon, CEO, Ontario Community Support Association
- Jane Merkley, VP, Programs, Services and Professional Affairs, Bridgepoint
- Theresa Boyle, Health Reporter, Toronto Star
- Elizabeth Carlton, VP, Policy and Public Affairs, OHA
- Scott Dudgeon, Principal, Dudgeon & Associates, former TCF Board Member
- Jennifer Schipper, Chief of Communications and Patient Engagement, Health Quality Ontario
- Candace Chartier, CEO, Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA)
Their task was to review nominations of patients, caregivers, health care leaders, health care practitioners, family members, community members, volunteers, and staff that had contributed to improvements in patient- and family-centred care in Ontario.
Recipients were formally announced and recognized at The Change Foundation’s Capstone Summit and 20th Anniversary Celebration from March 9-10, 2015 in Toronto. See video of all the winners here.