The Change Foundation launches PANORAMA – Toronto Kickoff
To help guide our work on improving the patient and caregiver experience in Ontario, the weekend of Sept. 29-30, 2012, The Change Foundation brought together 32 citizens from across the province to create a public engagement panel called PANORAMA. All the panelists have long-term health conditions or care for someone who does; they have extensive experience navigating Ontario’s fragmented healthcare system.
Panelists, recruited through a mix of techniques aimed at finding a diversity of perspectives and life experiences, have committed to meet for two-and-a-half years, both in person and online. They will provide The Change Foundation with ongoing input and advice on our strategic work and larger healthcare questions.
Read the agenda
(PDF – 3 pages – 159 KB)
- Two Panorama panelists share their healthcare stories with local newspapers
- The Change Foundation creates its own engagement panel – PANORAMA
- PANORAMA panelists reflect Ontario’s rich diversity
- PANORAMA panelists share hopes and healthcare stories
- PANORAMA: Our provincial advisory panel of healthcare users & caregivers
- A Plan to Transform Ontario’s Healthcare System: Ministry Transformation Secretariat
- Questions of Healthcare Quality – How We Measure Up – and Measure
- Public & Patient Engagement: The Big Picture
- PATH – Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare: Breaking New Ground
- Where’s an Advisory Panel to Start? Start with Primary Care
- How Will PANORAMA Work? Purpose, Promises, Input and Impact