Register Now! Hot Talks on Health, A Spotlight on Young Carers
Please join us on November 20th for Hot Talks on Health, A Spotlight on Young Carers, as we shine a light on this often invisible population of caregivers.
This event will feature keynote commentary from the U.K. on the state of young carer supports, and how young carers are supported (or not) in the health care system.
In addition, you will hear the story and journey of an Ontario young carer, as well as insights on the caregiver recognition and support movement in Ontario.
- Jenny Frank, Strategic Consultant, Young Carers England
- Janet Beed, Health Care Consultant and Advisor, Ontario Caregiver Initiative
- Abbigail, Ontario young carer
- Monday, November 20th, 2017
- Registration – 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m
- Presentations – 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m
- Reception – 5:30 p.m.
- Vantage Venues (Formerly St. Andrew Club)150 King Street West
Garden Suite, 16th Floor
Toronto, ON M5H 1J9
Want to learn more about Ontario’s young carers? Click for more information about this invisible population
Questions? Please Contact
The Change Foundation
Be engaged. Sign up for our newsletter, Top of Mind, and let us keep you informed on what TCF is doing to influence positive change in Ontario’s health care system.Subscribe >
Looking for more information on TCF projects? Contact us to find out how we’re informing positive change in Ontario’s health care system.Contact Us >