CEO Cathy Fooks on PANORAMA’s central role in Foundation’s work
In this video interview, The Change Foundation CEO shares her aspirations for the organization’s new engagement channel – PANORAMA: A panel of Ontario residents exchanging views, experiences and advice to improve healthcare.
Cathy Fooks says patients and caregivers provide the human voice and personal story to drive home the changes required to improve people’s experience as they navigate across the system. “I really hope it’s a way for us to capture attention from the healthcare delivery system and policy-makers that perhaps a written report or a piece of policy analysis might not do.”
Fooks explains PANORAMA’s place within the Foundation and thanks panelists for their ongoing commitment of time, energy and ideas.
Policy issue(s):Community Engagement in Healthcare, Health System Reform
- Two Panorama panelists share their healthcare stories with local newspapers
- The Change Foundation creates its own engagement panel – PANORAMA
- PANORAMA panelists reflect Ontario’s rich diversity
- PANORAMA panelists share hopes and healthcare stories
- PANORAMA: Our provincial advisory panel of healthcare users & caregivers
- A Plan to Transform Ontario’s Healthcare System: Ministry Transformation Secretariat
- Questions of Healthcare Quality – How We Measure Up – and Measure
- Public & Patient Engagement: The Big Picture
- PATH – Partners Advancing Transitions in Healthcare: Breaking New Ground
- Where’s an Advisory Panel to Start? Start with Primary Care