Fooks Triggers Dialogue About ‘Integration’
A news report (January 30, 2008) from a presentation by Change Foundation CEO Cathy Fooks at the OHA/Courtyard Group conference, The LHIN Agenda and the New Government.
Cathy Fooks can provide 70 definitions of what the word integration means. The question is what definition best describes the integration that is part of Ontario’s newly-structured healthcare system. “There is no common definition,” said Fooks. To help define integration, The Change Foundation is conducting research and organizing patient focus groups to gather knowledge about the patient’s transition through the current healthcare system from acute care to home or to long-term care.
- Local Health Integration Networks: Structure, Powers and Accountability
- Regardless of Jurisdiction, Common Elements Make Healthcare Integration Work
- An Integration Journey: Road Trips From Afar
- Service Integration the Canadian Way
- LHINtegration: Can Ontario Leapfrog the Regionalized Provinces? (Video)
- LHINtegration: Can Ontario Leapfrog the Regionalized Provinces? Keynote Address