Laura Bunt on the future of healthcare reform in England
Laura Bunt, policy advisor with the UK’s National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (NESTA), talks about England’s cost-cutting landscape and how it affects health system redesign. Bunt also spoke at our 2010 Meeting of the Minds exchange, Rethinking Health Services with Patients Top of Mind
Policy issue(s):Health System Reform
Event(s):Meeting of the Minds
- Kariym Joachim on being a family-centred care advisor at SickKids
- Susan Frampton on moving healthcare organizations towards patient-centred care
- Patient-Centred Care: An Introduction
- Top 10 Lessons: Take-Aways From Meeting of the Minds 2010
- Am I Doing This for You, or am I Doing This for Me?
- What Can We Learn From Other Industries and Sectors?
- Learning to be Learner Centred
- Re-Drawing the Picture: What Will it Take?
- Taking Patient-Centered Care to New Heights
- A Patient-Centred System: Framing the Picture
- Directions for the Saskatchewan Health System
- Transforming Healthcare to Involve the Public: A UK Perspective.
- Meeting of the Minds 2010: Playback Video
- Meeting of the Minds 2010: Patients Top of Mind
- Experience Design: A Framework for Patient Care
- A Prescription for Patience
- Reflections of a Caregiver and Patient Advocate