Meeting of the Minds 2011: interview with Ken Tremblay
In this video interview from The Change Foundation’s Meeting of the Minds 2011 exchange, Ken Tremblay, President & CEO, Peterborough Regional Health Centre talks about the shift started at PHRC towards patient-centered care Tremblay emphasizes the need to start integrating patients at all levels of decision-making to truly shift culture and practice.
- What Is Your Patient Experience Story?
- Meeting of the Minds 2011: How Can We ACE the Patient Experience?
- Getting in Gear – What Drives Exceptional Patient and Family Experience?
- Social Media an Ace or a Feather for Patients?
- The Experience by Design Approach
- Achieving the goals of Integrated Primary and Community Care through a quality lens
- Patient Engagement at Capital Health – a Journey of Emergence
- Engaging Patients in Designing Care: System and Organizational Perspectives
- Getting in Gear (Audio)
- Meeting of the Minds 2011: interview with Stacey Daub
- Meeting of the Minds 2011: interview with Madeleine Dennis
- Meeting of the Minds 2011: interview with Lynne Maher