Mark your calendars for our Capstone Summit taking place on May 4 and 5, 2020. In partnership with our Changing CARE teams, we will be hosting a conference to showcase our work with caregivers in the healthcare system and formally introduce our new strategic focus. 2020 also marks the Foundation’s 25th anniversary, giving us another reason to celebrate.
Join us for two days in May for:
- Practical ‘how-to’ sessions by the Changing CARE teams on using co-design and engagement to improve quality of care.
- Honest conversations with caregivers about how their experiences changed with the introduction of caregiver-friendly initiatives.
- An overview of co-designed resources and tools available to improve the caregiver experience within any organization, partnership or community.
- More information about the Foundation’s future strategic focus.
- Insights from partners who have been working with us in our role as a backbone organization and neutral convenor, including the newly created Ontario Caregiver Organization.
Registration to attend our Capstone Summit on May 4 & 5, 2020 is open. This event is free and open to everyone, but advance registration is required.
A light version of the program is available.
For guests attending the Capstone Summit, we are pleased to offer a preferred hotel room rate.
Help us recognize Ontario’s Future Innovators
The Change Foundation is celebrating our 25th anniversary in 2020 by honouring those who have a strong vision for positive change for patients and caregivers and have the potential to make notable impact going forward.
Nominations close February 5, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
This page will act as the hub for all information for the Capstone Summit.
As always follow us on Twitter @TheChangeFdn where we will release information to our followers.