Hot Talks on Health
Changing CARE: Made-in-Ontario approaches to improving the caregiver experience
Co-hosted by The Change Foundation and the Changing CARE projects
Hot Talks on Health products:
- In case you weren’t able to attend in-person or missed the webcast, you can view the entire Hot Talks on Health event below:
Changing CARE team videos:
Connecting the Dots For Caregivers
Improving CARE Together
Additional products launched at Hot Talks on Health:
- Toolkit: A toolkit designed to help organizations use co-design to improve the caregiver experience
- Provider education: Caregivers as Partners education for health care providers
- Report: Lessons from Changing CARE: Co-Design Events
Join other caregivers, system leaders, policy makers, and influencers and be the first to learn about the change ideas, innovations and resources The Change Foundation and our Changing CARE partners have created to better recognize, support and integrate family caregivers in their health and community care organizations.
This event will feature presentations from each of the Changing CARE project teams, highlights of the emerging data, and the launch of a variety of tools and resources to work with caregivers across our healthcare and community sectors.
January 28, 2019
Registration: 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Presentations begin at 4:30 p.m.
Reception to follow
150 King Street West, 16th Floor
- Both in-person and webcast options were available for attendees.
Questions? Please contact:
Jocelyn Healey, Communications Associate