Serving in a backbone capacity, The Change Foundation is pleased to convene the Primary Care Virtual Community on behalf of the Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario, the Ontario College of Family Physicians and the Nurse Practitioners Association of Ontario.
The virtual community brings together leaders in primary care who are interested in supporting meaningful change in Ontario’s healthcare system. The virtual community creates a space and opportunity for participants to learn, engage and build agency to ‘lead from the edge’ and propel change.
Upcoming virtual community webinars:
- April 2020
- When registration opens a link will be shared & posted on this page.
Access materials from past virtual community webinars
- Deep Dive: Organizing Primary Care in Ontario (February 13, 2020)
- Presentation [to follow]
- Refining and prioritizing the Made-In Ontario High Impact Actions in Primary Care (November 21, 2019)
- Recording [Due to technical difficulties, we had to re-record the session. The recording will follow]
- Developing Made-In Ontario High Impact Actions in Primary Care (September 25, 2019)
- The NHS 10 High Impact Actions to release time for care (June 26, 2019)
- Engaging and Learning Together (April 25, 2019)
Join the primary care virtual community today!
- Complete the registration form.