Serving in a backbone capacity, The Change Foundation is pleased to convene the Primary Care Virtual Community on behalf of the Ontario College of Family Physicians and the Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario.
The virtual community brings together leaders in primary care who are interested in supporting meaningful change in Ontario’s healthcare system. The virtual community creates a space and opportunity for participants to learn, engage and build agency to ‘lead from the edge’ and propel change.
Upcoming virtual community webinars:
- Refining and prioritizing the Made-In Ontario High Impact Actions in Primary Care (November 21, 2019) Register here.
View the recordings of past virtual community webinars:
- Engaging and Learning Together (April 25, 2019)
- The NHS 10 High Impact Actions to release time for care (June 26, 2019)
- Developing Made-In Ontario High Impact Actions in Primary Care (September 25, 2019)
For access to previous virtual community sessions, including the recordings and slide presentations, join the open access learning platform hosted by the Ontario College of Family Physicians. You can join the platform here.
Join the primary care virtual community by completing the registration form.
International Foundation for Integrated Care Canada Virtual Community
The International Foundation for Integrated Care Canada hub (IFIC Canada) brings together those who have an interest in advancing integrated care throughout North America. The virtual community provides a platform to bring these individuals and organizations together to achieve the goal of improved care for patients and their families.
Together, we learn from innovative integrated care practices around the world – and from each others’ experiences – so that we can facilitate integrated care and create positive change in North America. We also look to the community to guide the focus for future webinars of the virtual network.
With each session, we take a deeper dive into the themes identified by the community, bringing in expert knowledge from around the world, as well as ensuring we also bring the patient and caregiver voice to each session.
Join the mailing list to receive the latest updates and notifications of upcoming virtual community sessions.
View recordings of past virtual community webinars:
- Global Tour of Integrated Care and What it Means for Us (May 14, 2019)
- The Importance of Co-Design to Realize the Full Potential of Integrated Care (July 3, 2019)
- The Critical Role of Primary Care in Realizing the Potential of Integrated Health (September 11, 2019)
North American Conference on Integrated Care Conference
The 1st North American Conference on Integrated Care in association with the 6th World Congress on Integrated Care will take place in Toronto, Canada, from October 5 – 7, 2020. Additional details on the conference are available on the conference website.