Serving in a backbone capacity, The Change Foundation is pleased to convene the Primary Care Virtual Community on behalf of the Ontario College of Family Physicians and the Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario.
The virtual community brings together leaders in primary care who are interested in supporting meaningful change in Ontario’s healthcare system. The virtual community creates a space and opportunity for participants to learn, engage and build agency to ‘lead from the edge’ and propel change.
Upcoming virtual community webinars:
- January 2020. Stay tuned for details.
View the recordings of past virtual community webinars:
- Refining and prioritizing the Made-In Ontario High Impact Actions in Primary Care (November 21, 2019) [recording to follow]
- Engaging and Learning Together (April 25, 2019)
- The NHS 10 High Impact Actions to release time for care (June 26, 2019)
- Developing Made-In Ontario High Impact Actions in Primary Care (September 25, 2019)
For access to previous virtual community sessions, including the recordings and slide presentations, join the open access learning platform hosted by the Ontario College of Family Physicians. You can join the platform here.
Join the primary care virtual community by completing the registration form.